Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 1 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 0.25 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 0.25 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 dozen clams, shucked
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, oregano, garlic, lemon zest and melted butter. Mix to create crumbs.
- Place a heaping tbsp of the crumb mixture onto the exposed clams.
- Fill the Copper Chef cake insert or other pan with a cup of coarse sea salt. Nestle the clams in the salt and cook at 400 for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.