Maryland Crab Cakes
Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 1 teaspoon garlic,minced
- 0.25 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 0.25 cup Celery, diced
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 pound Lump crab meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon thai chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to season
1. In a large bowl, combine all breadcrumb ingredients except crab meat and cracker crumbs
2. Gently mix in crab meat and 1⁄4 cup of the cracker crumbs.
3. Spread the remaining crumbs on a work surface.
4. Form crab mixture into 12 equally sized balls.
5. Place the balls onto the crumbs to evenly coat and gently press to make a patty.
6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
7. Arrange crab cakes onto the Air Flow Racks.
8. Press the Steaks/Chops Button. Decrease the Timer to 20 minutes to begin cooking cycle.
9. While the crab cakes cook, make the dipping sauce: combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
10. Serve crab cakes warm with dipping sauce.