Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 1 thin-crust pizza dough
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 0.25 cup ricotta cheese
- 9 slice fresh mozzarella
- 2 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Rub the pizza dough with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Roll the pizza dough out to fit on an Air Flow Rack. Place the pizza on the rack and slide the rack into the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
- Press the Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F/200° C). Manually set the cooking time to 10 minutes to begin cooking cycle. Halfway through the cooking time (5 mins.), flip the dough.
- Remove the crust from the AirFryer Oven.
- Top the crust with the ricotta, mozzarella, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Return the pizza to the Power AirFryer Oven.
- Press the Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F/200° C). Manually set the cooking time to 6 minutes to begin cooking cycle. Cook until the cheese is melted.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp. olive oil over the pizza before serving.