Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Bread
Philly cheesesteak stuffed bread
Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 0.5 pound thinly sliced top round, sautéed and cooled
- 2 medium white onions, sliced caramelized, and cooled
- 2 cup American cheese, shredded
- 0 Salt and Pepper
- 1 round crusty loaf of bread
- In a large bowl, combine the top round, caramelized onions and ½ cups of the cheese; mix well.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Using a serrated knife, cut 1” slices into the bread, but do not cut all the way through.
- Rotate the bread 90 degrees, and cut 1” slices in the same manner to create squares.
- Gently fan the bread and jam the stuffing into the cavities until all filling is used.
- Sprinkle the remaining American cheese over the top.
- Bake on a Power Air Fryer Oven tray for 6 minutes at 375 degrees.