Grilled Chorizo Pizza
Power Smokeless Grill
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 0.5 red sweet pepper, sliced
- 0.5 yellow sweet pepper, sliced
- 2 chorizo links, cut bias
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 0.5 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded jack cheese
- Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grilland preheat the Grill to 330° F.
- Place a sauté pan on the stove top. Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat and then cook the onion and peppers until soft (about 5 mins.).
- Add the chorizo and cook until browned (about3 mins.). Brush the bottom of the pizza dough with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Place the pizza dough on the Grill Plate and cook for 3 mins.
- Flip the dough over and cook for another 3 mins.
- Top the pizza dough with the sauce, Jack cheese, onion, peppers, and chorizo and continue cookinguntil the cheese is melted (about 4 mins.).