Grilled Chicken Parmesan
Power Smokeless Grill
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 0.25 cup basil pesto
- 1.5 cup Marinara sauce
- 2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the salt, ground black pepper, and olive oil in a bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts on the Grill Plate and grill each breast each side of the chicken breasts until they reach an internal temperature of 165° F (5–6 mins. per side).
- Brush the chicken breasts with the pesto and then top with the marinara sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover the Grill with its Lid and continue cooking until the cheese is melted.
- Remove and serve with pasta or salad.