Grilled Chicken with Corn Salad
Power Smokeless Grill
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 0.5 cup olive oil
- 0.25 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 4 teaspoon papikra
- 1.5 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 0.5 cup Red Onion, Diced
- 1 Lime juice
- 0.25 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 0.5 jalapeño, minced
- 0.5 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Whisk together the olive oil, sharry vinegar, shallot, paprika, 1 tsp. kosher salt, 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper, and garlic in a bowl to make the marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and marinate for 1 hr. in the refrigerator.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place the chicken on the Grill Plate. Cook each side of the chicken until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165° F (about 4–5 mins. per side). Remove and reserve the chicken.
- Place the corn on the Grill and char each side of the corn. Cut the kernels from the cob and reserve in a second bowl.
- Whisk together the red onion, lime juice, 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, 1/2 tsp. black pepper, cilantro, jalapeño, and grape tomatoes in a third bowl and toss with the corn kernels to combine.
- Serve with the finished chicken.