Stuffed Bacon Mac & Cheese Burgers
Power Smokeless Grill
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 1.5 pound ground beef
- 0.333333 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 0.75 cup macaroni and cheese
- 3 strips cooked bacon, quartered
- 4 brioche rolls, cut in half
- 0.5 cup margarine
- Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Divide the ground beef evenly into four balls and then cut each ball in half.
- Press one ball half into the lid of a mayonnaise container to form the rst half of one patty.
- Stuff the patty with 1 tbsp. cheddar cheese, 2 tbsp. macaroni and cheese, and 3 bacon quarters. Then, seal with another piece of ground beef to form the nished burger. Repeat with the remaining three burgers.
- Place the burgers on the Grill Plate, cover the Grill with its Lid, and cook each side of the burgers for 4–5 mins. per side.
- Remove and reserve the burgers.
- Spread the margarine on the insides of the roll halves and grill the roll halves (cut side down) until browned.
- Place the burgers between the roll halves.