Skirt Steak with Balsamic Shallots
Power Smokeless Grill
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 0.25 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 0.5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 shallots, peeled
- 1 pound skirt steak
- Whisk together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate the steak and shallots in the marinade for 30 mins. in the refrigerator.
- Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Place the steak on the Grill Plate and grill each side until the desired doneness is reached (about 5 mins. per side).