Power Smokeless Grill Griddle
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 2.5 cup flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 2 Eggs
- 0.25 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Blueberries
1. Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
2. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
3. Combine the buttermilk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
4. Slowly whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
5. Let the mixture stand for 3 mins. to finish the batter.
6. Scoop 1⁄4 cup of batter on to the Griddle Plate for each pancake.
7. Sprinkle 1 tbsp. blueberries over the top of each pancake and cook until fluffy and browned.