Power Smokeless Grill Griddle
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounce ribeye roast, shaved
- 2 hoagie rolls
- 0.5 pound provolone cheese, sliced
- Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Heat the canola oil on the Griddle Plate and sauté the onion, green bell pepper, salt, and ground black pepper until caramelized (6–8 mins.).
- Add the roast and continue cooking, mixing continuously.
- When cooked, split evenly between the two rolls and top with the provolone cheese.