Power Smokeless Griddle Sandwich
Power Smokeless Grill Griddle
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 4 Eggs
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 8 pancakes, pre-prepared
- 4 frozen sausage patties
- Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Beat the eggs with the salt and ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Melt the butter on the Griddle Plate and then cook the eggs until set (2–4 mins.).
- Remove the eggs and cut in to four pieces.
- Place the sausage patties on the Griddle Plate and cook each side until cooked through (5–6 mins. per side).
- Make a sandwich with the pancakes, egg, and sausage patties.
- Serve with maple syrup.