Grilled Pound Cake with Grilled Fruit
Power Smokeless Grill Griddle
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 1 store-bought pound cake, sliced thick
- 0.5 cup margarine
- 3 bananas, peeled & sliced
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored & cubed
- 24 large strawberries, halved
- 3 peaches, sliced & pitted
- 0.5 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 0.25 cup raspberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Butter the pound cake with the margarine. Arrange the pound cake, bananas, pineapple, strawberries, and peaches on the Griddle Plate and cook each side for 2–3 mins.
- When cooked, toss the fruit with the simple syrup.
- Top the pound cake with the whipped cream, raspberry sauce, and mint and serve with the grilled fruit.