Power Smokeless Grill Griddle
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon White wine
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 8 ounce water chestnuts, drained & finely chopped
- 0.5 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 0.5 cup julienned & chopped carrots
- 0.25 cup julienned & chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 0.5 pound chicken breast, diced small
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 0.25 cup vegetable oil
- 0 egg wash
- Whisk together the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve the sauce in the bowl.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a separate bowl and mix.
- Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Place 1 tbsp. of filling in the center of each wonton wrapper, brush the edges of the wrappers with egg wash, fold the wrappers over the filling, and seal the edges of the wrappers together.
- Pour the vegetable oil onto the Griddle Plate and add the potstickers. Cover the Grill with its Lid and cook until browned.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.