Cheddar Spinach Omelet
Power Smokeless Grill Griddle
Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 16 ounce bag of spinach, wilted
- 1 red bell pepper, diced nely
- 0.5 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese, whipped & placed in a piping bag
- Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 300° F.
- Pour the eggs over the surface of the Griddle Plate. When just set, sprinkle the spinach, red bell pepper, and cheddar cheese over the surface.
- Pipe the cream cheese along the short side of the omelet and then roll to form a log. Remove from the Griddle Plate and slice into four pieces.