Recipe Type: PowerXL Quick Pot
- 0.5 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 0.333333 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 0.5 cup Brown Sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1.5 cup pumpkin
- 0.5 cup evaporated milk
- Grease a 7 in. spring form pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the crust in ingredients. Pack the crust into the bottom of the spring form pan in an even layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
- Pour into the crust and cover over with tin foil.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Inner Pot, followed by a steam rack.
- Place the sringform pan onto the steam rack, secure the Lid, and set to Bake, Medium, 35 mins.
- Natural Release, remove the Lid, and serve.