Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 2 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 cup cooked & diced potatoes
- 7 breakfast sausages
- 0.5 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon diced red pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon Paprika
- 0.25 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 0.5 cup shredded Jack & cheddar cheese mix, divided
- 2 8-in. flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoon tomato salsa, for serving
- 0 sour cream, for serving
1. Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the grill to 390 degrees F.
2. Pour the canola oil on the grill plate and grill the potatoes in the oil until browned (about 8 mins.).
3. Add the sausages and cook until browned.
4. Add the onion and pepper and cook for 4–5 minutes.
5. Add the paprika, salt, and black pepper and toss to combine. Remove and reserve the potatoes.
6. Lower the grill’s heat to 320 degrees F and cook the eggs with ¼ cup cheese mix.
7. Place 1 tortilla on the grill and top with the eggs, sausage, potatoes, the rest of the cheese, and the other tortilla.
8. Cook until one side is cooked, flip the quesadilla, and grill for 2 mins.
9. Remove the quesadilla, cut, and serve with salsa and sour cream.