Recipe Type: PowerXL Quick Pot
- 1 cup vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 16 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 0.5 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 0 juice & zest of 1 clementine
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
1. Spray a 7” springform pan with cooking spray and line the pan with parchment paper.
2. Combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the springform pan.
3. Beat the cream cheese and sugar in an electric mixture on medium speed until well combined.
4. Add the vanilla and clementine zest and juice to the mixer and blend.
5. Add the eggs to the mixer and blend.
6. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the springform pan.
7. Tap the pan firmly on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles. Cover the pan tightly with foil.
8. Add enough water to the Inner Pot to fill the Inner Pot with 1 in. of water and place a steaming rack in the Inner Pot.
9. Use an aluminum foil sling to lower the pan onto the steaming rack.
10. Place the Lid on the PowerXL Quick Pot and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close.
11. Press the Bake Button and then the Program Dial to confirm the default setting. Press the Timer Button, scroll to set the cooking time to 30 mins., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle.
12. When the timer reaches 0, the PowerXL Quick Pot will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button. Let the PowerXL Quick Pot sit to naturally release pressure. Then, slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. When the steam is released, remove the Lid.
13. Chill the cheesecake for 3 hrs. before serving.