Recipe Type: PowerXL Quick Pot
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 0.5 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 0.5 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Egg
- 0.25 cup chopped parsley
- 1.25 cup heavy cream, divided
- 2 tablespoon plus 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 0.25 cup butter
- 0.25 cup flour
- 3 cup Beef broth
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
1. Combine the beef, pork, panko breadcrumbs, onion, salt, black pepper, nutmeg, garlic powder, onion powder, egg, parsley, ¼ cup cream, and 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and form the mixture into 30 meatballs.
2. Place the Inner Pot in the PowerXL Quick Pot.
3. Press the Sauté Button and then the Program Dial to select the Beef setting. Press the Program Dial again to confirm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (340° F/170° C for 20 mins.).
4. Add the butter to the Inner Pot and cook until the butter is melted.
5. Add the flour and cook for 3 mins.
6. Add the broth and cook for 10 mins.
7. Press the Cancel Button. Add the thyme, meatballs, and the rest of the cream and Worcestershire sauce.
8. Place the Lid on the PowerXL Quick Pot and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close.
9. Press the Pressure Button, scroll to the Beef setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Timer Button, scroll to set the cooking time to 4 mins., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle.
10. When the timer reaches 0, the PowerXL Quick Pot will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button. Let the PowerXL Quick Pot sit to naturally release pressure. Then, slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. When the steam is released, remove the Lid.