Recipe Type: Power Smokeless Grill
- 11 ounce thin-crust pizza dough
- 2 tablespoon basil pesto
- 0.25 cup pizza sauce
- 14 slice chorizo
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 15 slices fresh mozzarella
1. Place the Griddle Pan on the Power Smokeless Grill. Roll the pizza dough out to fit on the Griddle Plate. Remove and reserve the dough. Preheat the Power Smokeless Grill to 320° F.
2. Grill the dough on both sides, cover the dough with the rest of the ingredients, and cover the grill with its lid.
3. Lower the grill’s temperature to 220° F and cook until done.