Garlic Knots 2 & 3 QT.
Recipe Type: PowerXL Vortex AirFryer
1. Roll the pizza dough out until ½ in. thick.
2. Slice the dough lengthwise to form strips approximately
¾ in. wide.
3. Roll the dough strips between your palm and the
countertop. Make a knot with each dough strip.
4. Combine the olive oil, garlic, sea salt, parsley, and
Parmesan cheese in a bowl and mix.
5. Roll the knots in the mixture in the bowl.
6. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into
the air fryer.
7. Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking
time to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
8. Place the knots in the Basket. Insert the Basket into the
9. Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking
time to 12 mins. Flip the knots halfway through the
10. Serve with the marinara sauce.