French Fries 2 & 3 QT.
Recipe Type: PowerXL Vortex AirFryer
- 1 russet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Place a pot on the stove top. Place the potatoes in
the pot and cover the potatoes with water. Blanch the
potatoes over high heat until tender.
2. Remove the potatoes from the pot, let cool, and cut the
potatoes into fries.
3. Toss the fries with the olive oil, sea salt, and black
pepper in a bowl.
4. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into
the air fryer.
5. Press the French Fry Button (400° F) and set the cooking
time to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
6. Place the French fries in the Basket, being careful not to
overfill, and place the Basket into the air fryer.
7. Press the French Fry Button (400° F) and set the cooking
time to 18 mins. Shake the Basket periodically and toss
the fries halfway through the cooking time.