Mac & Cheese Balls
Mac & Cheese Balls 2 & 3 QT.
Recipe Type: PowerXL Vortex AirFryer
- 1 cup leftover macaroni and cheese, refrigerated
- 0.5 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 0.75 cup flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
1. Combine the macaroni and cheese and cheddar cheese
in a bowl.
2. Pour the flour into a second bowl.
3. Pour the breadcrumbs into a third bowl.
4. Combine the eggs and milk in a fourth bowl and mix.
5. Use a small ice cream scoop to make ping pong-size
balls out of the macaroni and cheese mixture.
6. Roll the mac and cheese balls in the flour, then the egg
mixture, and finally the breadcrumbs.
7. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into
the air fryer.
8. Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking
time to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
9. Place the mac and cheese balls in the Basket. Insert the
Basket into the air fryer.
10. Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking
time to 10 mins. Rotate the mac and cheese balls
halfway through the cooking time.