Mozzarella Sticks 2 & 3 QT.
Recipe Type: PowerXL Vortex AirFryer
- 1.5 pound block mozzarella cheese
- 0.25 cup flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 ounce tomato sauce, warm, for dipping
1. Cut the mozzarella cheese into 3 x ½-in. sticks.
2. Pour the flour into a bowl.
3. Combine the egg and milk in a second bowl and mix.
4. Pour the breadcrumbs into a third bowl.
5. Dip the mozzarella sticks into the flour, then the egg
mixture, and finally the breadcrumbs.
6. Lay the breaded mozzarella sticks on a baking sheet.
Place the sheet in the freezer until the sticks become
solid (1–2 hrs.).
7. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into
the air fryer.
8. Set the cooking temperature to 400° F and the cooking
time to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
9. Place the mozzarella sticks in the Basket, being careful
not to overfill. Insert the Basket into the air fryer.
10. Set the cooking temperature to 400° F and the cooking
time to 12 mins.
11. Serve the mozzarella sticks with the tomato sauce.