Chicken Tenders 2 &3 QT.
Recipe Type: PowerXL Vortex AirFryer
- 0.5 cup flour
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 ounce milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 4 Chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 ounce honey mustard, for serving
1. Pour the flour onto a pan.
2. Combine the egg and milk in a bowl and mix.
3. Pour the breadcrumbs onto a separate pan.
4. Dip each chicken tender into the flour, then the egg
mixture, and finally the breadcrumbs.
5. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into
the air fryer.
6. Press the French Fry button (400° F) and set the cooking
time to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
7. Place the chicken tenders in the Basket. Insert the
Basket into the air fryer.
8. Press the French Fry button (400° F) and set the cooking
time to 14 mins. Flip the chicken tenders halfway
through the cooking time.