Spring Rolls 2 & 3 QT.
Recipe Type: PowerXL Vortex AirFryer
- 2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 cup sliced & chopped cabbage
- 0.5 pound shiitake mushrooms, destemmed & sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, peeled & minced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 8 ounce Water chestnuts, diced
- 0.5 cup cooked shrimp, chopped
- 0 sea salt, to taste
- 0 ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 6 spring roll wrappers
- 0 sweet chili sauce or a sauce of your choice, for serving
1. Place a sauté pan on the stove top. Heat the grapeseed
oil over high heat and then sauté the cabbage. Remove
and reserve the cabbage.
2. Sauté the mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and scallions. Then,
remove and reserve them.
3. Combine the cabbage, mushrooms, ginger, garlic,
scallions, water chestnuts, shrimp, sea salt, and black
pepper in a bowl to make the filling.
4. Combine the egg and water in a separate bowl to make
the egg wash.
5. Once the filling is cooled, lightly squeeze any excess
water from the filling.
6. Place each wrapper with a point facing you to form a
diamond. Coat the top point of the wrapper with the
egg wash. Place 2 tbsp. of filling on each wrapper. Roll
up the wrappers, folding the sides up as you roll.
7. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into
the air fryer.
8. Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking
time to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
9. Place the spring rolls in the Basket. Multiple batches
may be required for smaller air fryer models. Insert the
Basket into the air fryer.
10. Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking
time to 15 mins. Turn the spring rolls periodically.
11. Serve with the sweet chili sauce.