Roast Turkey Reuben
Roast Turkey Reuben 2 & 3 QT.
Recipe Type: PowerXL Vortex AirFryer
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 slice Rye Bread
- 8 slice Swiss Cheese
- 8 slice roasted turkey breast, skin removed
- 4 tablespoon coleslaw
- 2 tablespoon russian dressing
1. Spread the butter on one side of 2 slices of bread.
2. Lay the buttered bread slices, buttered side down, on a
3. Layer the Swiss cheese, turkey, coleslaw, and dressing
on top of each slice of bread. Top with the unbuttered
4. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into
the air fryer.
5. Press the Bake button, set the cooking temperature to
310° F, and set the cooking time to 3 mins. Let the air
6. Place the sandwiches in the Basket. Multiple batches
may be required. Insert the Basket into the air fryer.
7. Press the Bake button, set the cooking temperature
to 310° F, and set the cooking time to 12 mins. Flip the
sandwiches halfway through the cooking time.
8. Slice the sandwiches before serving.