Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Croissant
Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Croissant 2 & 3 QT.
Recipe Type: PowerXL Vortex AirFryer
- 1 ounce can crescent rolls
- 8 teaspoon chocolate
- 0 hazelnut spread
1. Unroll the crescent dough and separate into triangles.
2. Spread about 1 tsp. chocolate hazelnut spread over the
top of each triangle, leaving about ¼ in. of space around
3. Roll each triangle up and over the filling from the widest
end to the top point. Gently form into a crescent shape.
4. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into
the air fryer.
5. Press the Bake button (320° F) and set the cooking time
to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
6. Place some croissants in the Basket. Smaller batches
may be required for smaller air fryer models. Insert the
Basket into the air fryer.
7. Press the Bake button (320° F) and set the cooking time
to 8 mins.