Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 0.25 cup parmesan
- 0.5 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 Eggs
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 0 Salt and Pepper
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 0 juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cup arugula
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 0 shaved parmesan
1. Combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and garlic in a bowl.
2. Generously season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
3. Dip the cutlets into the egg.
4. Coat the cutlets with the panko mixture.
5. Place the cutlets onto the Crisper Trays.
6. Place the Trays in the Power Air Fryer. Press the Steaks/Chops Button
(350° F/177° C) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
7. While the chicken cooks, make the salad.
8. In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepperin a bowl.
9. Add the arugula to the bowl and coat with the dressing.
10. Top the chicken with the diced tomatoes and the arugula salad.
11. Garnish with shaved Parmesan.