Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 Sprig rosemary
- 2 Cornish hens
1. Mix the salt, pepper, garlic powder, and rosemary in a small bowl.
2. Rub the spices and herbs generously onto the hens.
3. Place the hens on the Rotisserie Shaft and secure the Forks.
4. Tuck the wings and tie with twine to keep in place.
5. Tie the legs to keep in place.
6. Press the Rotisserie Button. Increase the Timer to 35 minutes to begin cooking cycle.
7. Hens are done when internal temperature reaches 160° F (70° C).