Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 2 ripe avocados
- 0 juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 slice grain bread
- 8 slice Tomato
- 0.25 cup feta
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 0 salt
- 0 balsamic glaze
- 0 ripe avocado
1. Smash the two avocados with the lime juice and salt.
2. Place the grain bread slices on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power Air Fryer.
3. Press the Power Button, increase the cooking temperature to 375° F, and decrease the cooking time to 7 mins. Flip the bread over after 4 mins.
4. Spread the smashed avocado on each piece of toast.
5. Place two tomato slices on each piece of toast.
6. Sprinkle the feta on the toast.
7. Season the toast with salt. Drizzle the balsamic glaze and sprinkle the cilantro on top of the toast.
8. Garnish with the last avocado.