Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 1 pound meatloaf mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 0.5 cup butter crackers
- 2 tablespoon Onion
- 2 teaspoon parsley
- 12 slice Cheddar
- 12 mini potato buns
1. Combine the burger ingredients. Shape the combined ingredients into 12 patties.
2. Place the burgers on two Air Flow Racks.
3. Place the Racks on the middle and top shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
4. Press the Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F)
and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. Flip and rotate the burgers after 6 mins.
5. Top the burgers with the sliced tomato and cheddar.
6. Press the Power Button and decrease the cooking time to 2 mins. to melt the cheese.
7. Place the burgers on the potato buns.