Pecan Crusted Salmon
With Orange Rosemary Sauce
Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 4 5 oz salmon fillets
- 0.5 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 0.25 cup Honey
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 0 Orange Rosemary Sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 rosemary sprig
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoon flour
1. Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, on an Air Flow Rack.
2. Season the fillets with the sea salt.
3. Brush the top of the salmon fillets with ¼ cup honey. Sprinkle the pecans on top of the salmon.
4. Place the Rack on the bottom shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
5. Press the Power Button, increase the cooking temperature to 390° F, and decrease the cooking time to 8 mins.
6. Transfer the Rack to the top shelf. Press the Power Button (370° F) and decrease the cooking time to 2 mins.
7. Drizzle the salmon with 2 tbsp. honey.
1. Bring the orange juice, rosemary, salt, pepper, and honey to a simmer in a small saucepan.
2. Combine the flour and butter in a bowl to form a paste.
3. Whisk the flour mixture into the orange juice mixture.
4. Simmer the sauce for 2 mins.