Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Paprika
- 0.25 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 8 oz swordfish steaks
- 0 Toppings
- 0.25 cup black olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 0.25 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 0.25 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
1. Combine the fish rub ingredients in a bowl.
2. Rub the fish rub on the swordfish steaks.
3. Place the swordfish steaks on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the top shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
4. Press the Power Button then the Fish Button (390° F) and increase the cooking time to 20 mins. Flip the swordfish steaks halfway through the cooking time (10 mins.).
5. Stir the topping ingredients in a bowl.
6. Add the toppings to the swordfish steaks.