Recipe Type: Power AirFryer Oven
- 2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 cup sliced and chopped cabbage
- 0.5 pound shiitake mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3 Scallions
- 8 ounce water chestnuts
- 0.5 pound cooked shrimp
- 0 Sea Salt
- 0 ground black pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 6 spring roll wrappers
- 0 sweet chili sauce or a sauce of your choice
1. Place a sauté pan on the stove top. Heat the grapeseed oil over high heat and then sauté the cabbage. Remove and reserve the cabbage.
2. Sauté the mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and scallions. Then, remove and reserve them.
3. Combine the cabbage, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, scallions, water chestnuts, shrimp, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl to make the filling.
4. Combine the egg and water in a separate bowl to make the egg wash.
5. Once the filling is cooled, lightly squeeze any excess water from the filling.
6. Place each wrapper with a point facing you to form a diamond. Coat the top point of the wrapper with the egg wash. Place 2 tbsp. of filling on each wrapper. Roll up the wrappers, folding the sides up as you roll.
7. Insert the Fry Tray into the Basket. Insert the Basket into the air fryer.
8. Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking time to 3 mins. Let the air fryer preheat.
9. Place the spring rolls in the Basket. Multiple batches may be required for smaller air fryer models. Insert the Basket into the air fryer.
10. Set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking time to 15 mins. Turn the spring rolls periodically.
11. Serve with the sweet chili sauce.